April 28, 2008

When I Grow Up

I've been blessed many ways in my life. Two of my blessings have been my family & my career. Which has me thinking, what will the boys be when they grow up? Grandma Tinkie (my mom) & Uncle Brad have artistic talents. Matt's Uncle Dave is an extremely talented artist. Grandma Kitty (Matt's mom) & I work in healthcare.


Joe, the artist, prefers watercolors to dye his Easter eggs.

If I had to guess today what Joe and Jack will do in the future....I'd guess that Joe, because he has many friends, and likes people, he'll have a career that allows him to deal and associate with people. Jack, because he is in constant motion, he'll have a career that allows him to be on-the-move. Or maybe Joe & Jack will answer "what do you want to be when you grow up?" with the classic occupations, that young minds idealize:

Joe: Future Cowboy



Jack: Future Fire Fighter


Joe: Future Doctor


Jack: Future Superhero

No comments: